Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Quick Little Intro

If you haven't already guessed by the title, I am a broke college student with a blog. As soon as I get my degree I will change the title to "A Bit Of Everything From A Broke TEACHER". Because, lets face it, a teacher's salary isn't much better than a college student's.

Why make a blog?
Two reasons, you tell me which you like better. One, I'm looking to make a bit of extra money. Two, I have a lot of crazy ideas that I think everyone needs to hear. Hence, the blog.

The theme of this blog?
In simple terms, there is none. There were so many things I could write about. Baseball cards, coupons, fun make at home kids toys, The Dollar Tree and all its $1 glory, the list goes on and on. So I decided to blog about a little bit of everything. I may eventually decide on a theme, but for now the field is wide open! And I can't wait to see where it takes us!

-The Broke College Kid-

No comments:

Post a Comment